Time And Attendance System For Enhanced Productivity
The time and attendance system developed by Divinity IT Solutions provides invaluable support to businesses to optimize their productivity and efficiency. This is done in a variety of ways, such as seamlessly generating, maintaining, and archiving crucial information related to payroll and taxes, minimizing wastage of precious resources such as energy, time, and money, as well as maximizing the cash flow system.
Divinity IT Solutions has developed the time and attendance system to evolve along with the growing needs of any organization, whether it is a start-up that is just taking baby steps or an established multinational corporation. This has proven to be indispensable during auditing processes by tax personnel. These are the features of the time and attendance system that businesses find useful.
• Bookkeeping errors are minimized.
• Employee hours at work are tracked effortlessly.
• Wages paid or to be paid are tracked easily.
• Events or processes can be easily analyzed by breaking them down into graphical charts, tables, and graphs.
• Payroll processes are automated, leading to faster and error-free payment processes.
• Overtime compensation for employees is properly tracked ensuring that they receive their due compensation without delay or errors in calculations.
• It can be fully integrated with software for human resources management, business analytics, and financial analytics, leading to greater synergy between all the systems in a business or organization as the information from the time and attendance system can get exported to any of the other systems that are used.
• It is compliant with government and industry standards making it safe and legal to have in the company.
• It makes it easier to track employees who are working on a part-time or flexi-time basis, making it easier to calculate their salaries and other entitlements without any errors that can be made if calculated by hand.
• Requests for holidays and vacations can be easily seen, accessed, managed and communicated without any wastage of time.
• The system helps to improve overall punctuality among employees.
• Helps to reduce absenteeism as employees can easily see where they stand in terms of leave and holidays.
• Employees are in control of their work timings, holidays, etc., and can easily use it to communicate with their colleagues or employers to coordinate leave and vacation time.
• Helps to consolidate all the paperwork that is usually used to organize and manage attendance and leave issues. This not only saves time and energy, but also money in the long run. It is also more environmentally friendly, easy to access, and easier to manage than traditional paper-based systems of attendance keeping.
• The larger the organization, the easier it is to keep track of employees working hours, overtime, salaries, compensations, leave, holidays, vacations, etc.
Biometric Attendance Device
As an employer or the owner of a company or organization, you would have the perfect strategy for success. However, something is not working. Your employees have 100% attendance, as per your attendance register or ID card punch-in records, but the output is not as expected. But have you checked whether the attendance records are correct? If you have an attendance register or an ID card punching system, there are chances of malpractices. It is easy for the employees to put in the wrong timings, especially if no one is watching. In case of the ID card punching system, buddy punching is quite common where the friend of the employee punches his or her identity card in his or her stead. If you are undergoing such problems in your organization, it is time to install a biometric device for recording the attendance of the employees.
How does Biometric System Work?
The biometric attendance device is a system that uses unique features of the employee to record the in and out timings. Instead of an identity card, the employee's identification is done using his or her fingers, hands, eye or face. As these features cannot be duplicated, the chances of fraud practices become absolutely negligible.
When the biometric attendance device is installed, the employees have to go through a process where these features are registered. In case of a finger identification device, the pattern of the finger print is taken and saved in the form of a mathematical code. When the employee punches in and out every day, the device compares the new pattern with the existing records in the database. If the same pattern is found, the person is given access and his or her attendance is also registered.
One needs to understand that biometric system does not record the finger print. It is not possible to chart out one's finger print using this device. The device measures the finger and creates a template for the same, which is then stored in the database. One must remember that it is not possible to recreate a person's finger prints using this device.
Uses of Biometric Attendance System
The best thing about using this system is that you can track the attendance of each and every employee in your organization accurately, exactly to the second. As the finger print, hand print and facial features are unique to every individual, replicating it becomes out of question. This will reduce malpractices and will show a significant improvement in your company's finances.
Many companies refrain from getting the biometric device as they are expensive. However, consider this as an investment. With this attendance device in place, you would definitely save money as buddy punching would not be possible. So, in the long run, it would be extremely beneficial for your business. Moreover, nowadays, inexpensive versions of the biometric devices are also available in the market.
Another important thing you need to remember is that this system can speed up your payroll processing too. Attendance details are required while calculating monthly salaries of the employees. You can easily and swiftly transfer all the attendance details from the biometric system to your computer. As all the records are accurate, you do not have to recheck. All this would save a lot of time and would make it possible for you to provide the salaries as early as possible.
Each company has different requirements, and hence it is important to find a device that is perfect for your organization. Divinity IT Solutions is a company that can help you find the right biometric solutions for your company. Feel free to call our representatives to talk about your needs and to find the perfect biometric attendance device.